Unbundled Family Law Services: Limited Representation for Family Legal Matters
Resolving family legal issues does not always require litigation or the need for comprehensive legal services. When limited representation or legal help may be needed instead, people can turn to the experienced Douglas County & Centennial family law attorney at Robbins Law Firm LLC for legal services tailored specifically to their needs and goals.
The Range of Unbundled Family Law Services Provided at Robbins Law Firm LLC
At Robbins Law Firm LLC, our lawyers and dedicated staff provide a range of unbundled family legal services, including drafting and/or reviewing:
- Divorce petition paperwork
- Proposed divorce settlement agreements
- Proposed custody and/or child support agreements
- Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
Via the unbundled family legal services offered by Robbins Law Firm LLC, our clients can:
- Select and pay for only the services that they need – This can be especially beneficial for parties who have been or are able to work out a lot (or all) of their issues and only need limited professional guidance when it comes to the legal paperwork.
- Maintain more control over the legal process – People who chose unbundled services control their own case. An attorney offering unbundles legal services does not represent the party in any court proceedings; however the attorney can assist in drafting, reviewing document and even attend mediation proceedings. The party to the case controls how much and how often the attorney is needed.
- Save money on their overall divorce costs – With unbundled services, the party is only paying for services he or she believes is needed which can substantially reduce the cost of their divorce.
With unbundled family law services, this option allows people to oversee their own cases and family legal issues with the precise level of professional legal support and/or guidance they may need.
Contact a Douglas County & Centennial Family Law Attorney at Robbins Law Firm LLC
To find out more about our unbundled family law services and how we can assist you, contact a Douglas County & Centennial family law attorney at Robbins Law Firm LLC today.
At Robbins Law Firm LLC, our clients always come first. This means that each of our clients can rely on us to provide them with personalized legal service and experienced help protecting their rights and interests.
Call our firm at 720.617.2623 or email us via the contact form on this page. Weekend and evening appointments are available upon request. From our office based in Centennial, our attorney provides the highest quality family law services to clients in Parker, Aurora, Castle Rock, Elizabeth, Centennial, Douglas County, Arapahoe County, Elbert County, Jefferson County and throughout the state of Colorado.